Radiant Enhanced Status Menu [0.1.2] Overview:
The Enhanced Status Menu is a Mod for the Game Radiant and lets you view — and change! — the status of the player and other characters. It also lets you enable/disable several optional game features.
Radiant Enhanced Stats Menu [0.1.2] Features:
- View (and change) the stats and the Psyche of the MC
- View (and change) the stats of the main characters
- View (and change) the relationship status of the main characters
- Enable/disable the “Taboo Edition” (aka incest patch)
- Enable/disable the optional blood content
- Enable/disable the optional urination content
1. Mod Options -In-Game Name Change -Scene Gallery Name Change 2. Auto Update Checker
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named “game” from the mod in your “Radiant-0.3” folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your “Radiant” app -> Click “Show Package Contents” -> Open the “Contents” then “Resources” folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named “game” from the mod to the “autorun” folder -> Click merge
Game Enhanced Status Menu [0.1.2] Changelog:
- Updated with new features - Added a better GUI - Renamed to "Enhanced Status Menu"
- Download and extract the content into the “game” subdirectory of your Radiant directory.
- Start your game and you should see “Status” in the top right corner.
- Click it to open the Status Menu.
- Once in the status menu all yellow values can be changed by either using the buttons to the left/right or by clicking on the text.